ASSISTED SENIOR LIVING FACILITIES
- Realization of residential protected care home for the elderly in the Acquaviva locality of Castelfidardo (AN) for COOS Marche
- The structure is built on two floors above ground and consists of an Assisted Healthcare Residence (R.S.A.), a day center and three mini-residences for the elderly.
- The R.S.A. floor plan consists of a ground-floor nucleus of n°14 double rooms (of which two are for single use), two nuclei of n°15 double rooms (two of which are for single use) on the first floor.
- There are a total of 44 rooms, all with bathroom and oxygen supply system.
- All the units are equipped with independent toilets, accessible bathrooms, infirmaries, living room and / or living room.